Gwyneth Paltrow showed off her super slim body in this topless photo for Vanity Fair. Somehow I don’t think she’s eating too many of those delicious Chocolate Chip Tate Cookies!
Gwenyth Paltrow has always been pretty slim and is a very healthy eater. I’ve posted a few articles about Gwenyth Paltrows diet and exercise regime before. Click here to read all about it
Here are some recent photos of Gwenyth at National Movie Awards in London.
Well not quite a million. But here are a heap of diet tips I found on people.com!
I have posted some of the individual tips before, it’s good to have a lot in one place though
1. Hayden Panettiere
Less (clothing) is more. “There are parts of my body that I don’t mind and parts that I can’t stand,” the actress admits. How she gets around it: bathing suits (“There’s nothing constricting the bad areas”) and “long, flowy summer dresses. You never feel fat.”
2. Is a tomboy. “I’ve always played a lot of sports—volleyball, softball, baseball. I was a gymnast for nine years.”
3. Walks with her dogs. When she’s not working, Panettiere takes daily strolls with her pets up the hill near her West Hollywood condo.
4. Jennifer Aniston
Is consistent. While filming Marley & Me in Miami, the actress has been working out for an hour a day on the hotel’s elliptical machine.
5. Makes workouts fun. Aniston does her cardio to her iPod.
6. Watches the cocktails. She’s fond of red wine and lychee martinis— but usually sticks to just one.
7. Eats fish. In Miami, a typical meal for Aniston has been three rolls of sushi or a fish entrée at Michael’s Genuine.
8. Hugh Jackman
His workouts consist of “interval strength training”—doing, say, a squat and a shoulder press at the same time.
9. ZAC EFRON
“I definitely love to stay active. If it gets me outside and gets me moving, then I love doing it.”
“I go through a phase where I just eat whatever. Then when I’m finally fed up, I stop and I’m back on my regimen. And it keeps going like that.”
11. “I do the elliptical for 30-40 minutes. I speed it up in between, then I come down, then I come up some more.”
12. “I hate vegetables but vegetables help. Carbs are my biggest enemy.”
13. “If I know I’m going on vacation, I’ll do Pilates for two weeks straight.”
14. Flaunts her assets. Her favorite body part? “My butt. It makes my clothes look good. It’s not a dress—it’s a dress! My butt perks up everything.”
15. Anne Hathaway
“When I’m working, I’m incredibly disciplined, because when you’re portraying someone else, your body isn’t your own. But when I’m not working, I think less about what I eat. For example, last night I had a club sandwich and two nights ago I had pizza. You’ve got to live!”
16. “I normally eat everything under the sun. But once a year for a month, I eat fruits, vegetables, nuts and lean fish, and I feel great.”
17. “Just have a little bit of something that you want. Don’t overdo it.”
18. The star’s trainer Joe Dowdell says three days of cardio a week “is healthy. You shouldn’t go to extremes.”
19. Doesn’t obsess about working out. “She gets in, gets the work done, gets out,” says her trainer Gunnar Peterson.
20. Gets plenty of sleep. “I think she gets more than eight hours a night,” Peterson says. “She never comes into a workout sluggish or tired.”
21. Doesn’t believe in bad eating days. “If she eats fries, then she eats them and moves on to the next thing. It’s not a big deal,” Peterson says.
22. Keeps her body proportioned. “She has a butt—and the key for anyone with a butt is to do adequate shoulder work, to balance things out.”
23. Gwyneth Paltrow
Works out six days a week, doing dance aerobics for cardio.
24. Sets goals. For the upcoming Iron Man, “she wanted a Victoria’s Secret butt, like Gisele!” says her trainer Tracy Anderson.
25. Recently completed a five-day “live food” (raw and organic) fast from N.Y.C.’s Organic Avenue.
26. Katherine Heigl
Follows Harley Pasternak’s 5-Factor Diet, eating five small meals a day.
27. For exercise, works out with kettle balls twice a week.
28. Beyoncé Knowles
“She loves southern cooking,” says her rep, but when it’s time to trim down, “she packs up on the salads, grilled fish and chicken.”
29. David Beckham
“He is much more health conscious since moving to Los Angeles last year,” says a family friend. “He is training twice a day now.”
30. Kate Hudson
Favors salads for dinner and yogurt with honey for breakfast.
31. MARIO LOPEZ
“Break a sweat every day. I don’t feel like I’ve woken up if I don’t break a sweat first.”
32. Eats every three hours.
33. Has a cheat day once a week. “I eat a steady flow of tacos, ice cream and cookies.”
34. Curbs cravings with peanut butter. “It has some fat, and it’s tasty.”
35.”I like to keep my muscles guessing. I like to run, bike, dance when I can. A little yoga. And I swim when it’s nice out.”
36. Water aerobics “is actually three times more effective” than other workouts, she has said.
37. “I have my trainer move in with me—so I can’t sneak food!” she says.
38. Sticks to what she has called a “bleak” diet of lots of soup and fish.
39. America Ferrera
Restricts pasta to lunchtime, says her nutritionist Philip Goglia.
40. Doesn’t have any starches (like potatoes or bread) at dinner.
41. Has a mid-morning snack (usually fruit) to keep up her energy.
42. SUSIE CASTILLO
Picks fitness classes over “boring” cardio machines.
43. Doesn’t mix meats and starches because “it’s too hard for the body to digest.”
44. Fills up every a.m. with a glass of juice made from romaine lettuce.
45. Eats 70% dark chocolate only.
46. “Have a colorful plate. I make a spinach salad with things like blueberries, apples and carrots.”
47. “As I’ve gotten older, I definitely have to watch more of what I’m eating and work out a bit more, run a bit faster.”
48. “To get great legs, you have to do lunges, squats and steps,” says trainer Teddy Bass, who does all that with Diaz.
49. “I eat a lot of green and raw vegetables, and I juice a lot. And I do the trampoline with my kids!”
50. “I’m into horse show jumping. It’s an awesome butt, thighs, inner legs workout. You can’t walk for days if you haven’t ridden in a while!”
51. “Chocolate is not cheating! After a salty meal, you need a little bit of sweet. This is living, not cheating.”
52. “When I’m in focus mode, I do training six times a week. Carbs only in the morning. And I try not to eat at least two hours before bed.”
53. “You have to find a workout you love. I hate the gym, but I just took up pilates and it has changed my life.”
54. “Running is the only thing that gets me out of my head. It’s meditative and it makes you pretty in shape.”
55. “Having a child means having lots of sweets in the house. I try to keep that stuff in the cupboard and out of sight.”
ALANA DE LA GARZA
56. “Every couple of months I check myself in the mirror. If I go, ‘Your jeans look a little tight,’ it’s time to cut out the nachos.”
57. “I don’t diet. There’s going to be barbecue and macaroni and cheese—but I’ll have broccoli and salad the next day.”
58. “I love restaurant pasta—the sauces. So now I ask for the sauce to take home and put it on whole wheat or rice pasta.”
59. “I can’t do diets. I find when I’m on them, I immediately feel like breaking them and eating a lot.”
60. “On occasion a bowl of Life cereal for dinner is the greatest thing. And I’m obsessed with Pink Lady apples.”
61. “I go with my trainer on a 35- to 40-minute walk. I’m speaking out for all those people who hate to run. I hate it too!”
62. “Sleep is like the holy grail. My trainer says if you’re tired, your workout will suffer. Sleep is the magic stuff.”
63. “I can do a good workout in less than an hour: 30 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the bike, then 10 minutes of crunches.”
64. “I’ve been really into boxing. You don’t remember how hard jumping rope is! It really works my arms and I like the aggression of it.”
65. “I don’t feel guilty. I love hot dogs, which are so unhealthy; but I have them on occasion so I don’t feel deprived.”
66. “I don’t cut anything out. If I want potato chips, I have three or four. After that, the craving is pretty much gone.”
67. “If there’s a dessert table and I like it all, I take a little piece of everything, take a bite and throw the rest away.”
68. “I just became a vegetarian [recently] and I’ve gotten a lot thinner. And if I take out the wine, I tend to slim down quickly.”
69. “I drink a lot of water. I love the little Crystal Light packets that make you feel like you’re drinking more water.”
70. “I hate that feeling of being so full that you feel like you’re gonna burst, so I try not to do that.”
71. “I like my shape, but to get rid of cellulite I focus on toning, doing martial arts on a treadmill. And Spanx are my best friend!”
72. “I do Fresh Dining, which is delivered to your home. And the DVD P90X—it’s a 90-day program that transforms you.”
73. “I work my butt off. Really. I run at least 45 minutes every day. And then three days a week I do weights.”
74. “The quickest calories that add up are the cocktail calories. Might as well have a cheeseburger if you have a great margarita!”
75. “To help my muscles rebuild after I work out, I have a small serving of cottage cheese.”
76 Kate Walsh
Rotates Pilates with weights and circuit training.
77. “I avoid sugar, serious sugar, because you go up then come down and crash.”
78. Practices portion control so she doesn’t have to be “terrified of carbs. I want to be able to have a glass of wine.”
Has meals delivered from Diet Designs.
80. “I do organic vinegar shots. Two tablespoons after lunch and dinner. It helps take toxins out of your body.”
81. Makes “fattening food low-fat,” like lasagna with turkey meat and cottage cheese.
82. Jessica Biel
“She’s game for anything, like 10 reps of standing on one foot doing a single leg squat,” says trainer Valerie Waters.
83. When not with her trainer, does yoga and running on her own.
84. MARY J. BLIGE
“I’m not a morning person, but I get up and knock out exercise, because if I don’t, in the afternoon I’ll be tired and there’s tons going on.”
85. When it comes to alcohol, “once I get my buzz, I shut it off. Two drinks is my limit.”
86. Blige’s trainer Gregg Miele (left) reinforces this mantra: What you eat in private shows in public.
87. Vanessa Williams
“I drink a beet-carrot juice in the morning or an apple-strawberry-pear juice.”
88. “On vacation I enjoy the desserts—and work extra hard when I come home.”
89. Ashton Kutcher
When it comes to feeling sexy, Demi’s husband once told PEOPLE that he relies on “quiet confidence.”
90. Catherine Zeta-Jones
“I do a lot of swimming because I live in Bermuda, both in the ocean and in the pool. I’ve got to drag myself to the gym, but when I finish it, I enjoy it.”
91. Her most common meal? Lightly grilled chicken with a little oil and lemon and a feta cheese salad.
92. Cuts down on bread when she needs to slim down.
93. Ryan Phillippe
Goes for daily runs at the UCLA tracks.
94. Sticks to an all-protein diet, ordering steaks from L.A.’s Dan Tana’s weekly.
95. “Just put your shoulders back and smile.”
96. “Don’t wear white, wear black. Very. Fitted. Black!”
97. “You know what’s totally amazing? Spanx!”
98. “Black, high-waisted, really tight skirts. That’s it!”
99. “If you wear a dress with a belt placed high, you accentuate your waist.”
100. “I love baby-doll dresses, so people look at my legs—not my stomach!”
Contributors:Reported by Amy Elisa Keith/Los Angeles, Monica Rizzo/Los Angeles, Tiffany McGee/New York City, Alyssa Shelasky/New York City, Michelle Tan/New York City, Charlotte Triggs/New York City.
Gwyneth Paltrow and her eating habits have caused a bit of a stir in the past due to the extremity of her diet. She followed a strict macrobiotic diet and often spoke about it in interviews. One thing I love about Gwyneth is the fact that she is open and honest about her diet regime when interviewed.
What is a Macrobiotic Diet?
A macrobiotic diet (or macrobiotics), from “macro” (large) and “bios” (life), is a dietary regimen which involves eating grains as a staple food supplemented with other foodstuffs such as vegetables and beans, natural animal foods and avoiding the use of highly processed or refined foods. Macrobiotics also addresses the manner of eating by recommending against overeating and requiring that food be chewed thoroughly before swallowing. Although macrobiotics writers present it as a means of combating cancer, medical studies show otherwise.
I was recently informed on twitter that Gwyneth had published a 7 Day Elimination Detox on her website GOOP.
Obviously I had to come here and tell you guys about it! I haven’t personally tried the detox but it seems a lot healthier than doing the Master Cleanse.
Let me take this opportunity to point out that no detox should be undertaken without first consulting your physician!
I’ve copied and pasted the detox below or you can read it directly on the newsletter by clicking here.
Here’s what US Weekly has revealed about some celebrity diet and exercise tips. Not sure how accurate they are! Enjoy
Jennifer Aniston likes to order salad in the various restaurants she goes to. For instance, at L.A.’s Sunset Tower, she enjoys their grilled chicken paillard and baby greens. For exercise, she does two-hour yoga and Pilates sessions and works out on the elliptical from time to time. If that isn’t enough, she does anti-cellulite treatments at the spa and drinks special herbal teas that help with bloating and abdominal fat.
Gwyneth Paltrow also works very hard to keep slim. After two children, she sweats it out for two hours a day on various exercise machines and doing dance aerobics. She does not eat meat and settles for organic fruits and veggies and various other foods.
Rihanna cuts carbs when she wants to shed a few pounds or tone up. She sticks to fish, chicken, hard-boiled eggs and pineapple when dieting. She also has a strict trainer who makes her run and do strength-training.
Lo Bosworth (from The Hills) has reportedly lost 8 pounds since January simply by ditching her beer-and-pizza diet. Nowadays she eats whole-grain toast and scrambled egg whites, salad with chicken and fish with veggies, and other healthy meals. She does twice-weekly hour long sessions with an L.A. trainer and hikes in Runyon Canyon
Anne Hathaway confessed that for “a movie role” she worked out for two hours a day and basically “ate nothing”
What would you do if you had access to everything there is to know about celebrity diets, or that latest Hollywood couple, or just about anything that’s controversial? There’s a show on VH1 that gives its viewers access to the whole Hollywood thing.
VH1′s series of original specials offer an insider’s look into the world of rock & roll. It sheds light from money to fashion to feuds and more. ‘All Access’ is a magazine and lifestyle show that embraces celebrity and current pop culture.
Getting “access” to these kinds of information has been for the most part shocking. Viewers find out the kind of lifestyle there Hollywood hunks have been living and for a split second- gets a taste of what it really is like to be famous.
One of the most watched All Access episode deals with celebrity diets. Read on to find out about our favorite Hollywood stars’ eating plans. All Access did not disappoint when it gave out the secret food lifestyle of your movie stars and pop icons.
All Access cited carbs as the culprits. It’s not how much they eat that makes them fat, it’s what they eat.
The Zone, Atkins, Sugar Busters and The South Beach Diet are just a few of the many low-carb eating plans that have helped stars like Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Sarah Jessica Parker, Cindy Crawford and Bill Clinton to shed pounds and keep them off.
Model Carol Alt sings the praises of eating only raw food. Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow credit their yoga prowess to their macrobiotic diets.
Animal activists Pam Anderson and Alicia Silverstone have foregone their Ugs to embrace a vegan lifestyle. All Access mentioned that getting healthy and losing weight means finding inner peace and joining PETA.
Another amazing piece of information is how actors have to gain weight drastically. Actors take their art very seriously, and if an Oscar worthy role comes along, gaining (or losing) 30 pounds to snag the part is just a drop in the KFC bucket.
Robert DeNiro, Renee Zelwegger for Bridget Jones, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon and Charlize Theron for Monster have all either gained or lost substantial weight to portray their characters convincingly.
Krispy Kreme doughnuts is on the limelight for making these stars gain 25 pounds before a shoot begins, and how many salads it takes to lose them once the production wraps.
The show also game its viewers access to the weird and sometimes unreal endorsements these stars have. Got a little blue blood in your veins? Weight Watchers might be the diet for you, just as Fergie.
Want to take a funnier approach to weight loss? Then maybe Whoopi Goldberg can make you smile about Slimfast. Are you the eccentric type? Anna Nicole Smith may be your TrimSpa ticket.
Let’s face it, dieting isn’t easy. But it’s almost impossible if you are predisposed to obesity.
Al Roker, Carnie Wilson, Randy Jackson and Sharon Osbourne all resorted to having gastrointestinal surgery when their weight problems became life threatening. All access gave the insider’s look to losing weight without shedding sweating a bit.
The cutest bit in this show was having to Find out how stars like Sarah Jessica Parker, Kate Hudson, Elizabeth Hurley and Cindy Crawford took off their baby weight.
Article Source: James Monahan