90. Lauren Conrad works out tiwce a week using smaller weights with lots of reps to tone rather than build muscle.
89. Fergie grazes every three hours on light snacks to keep herself feeling full and to keep her metabolism up. Carrots dipped in humous is her fave snack, along with plently of almonds.
88. Jessica Simpson is a big fan of junk food, but keeps tabs on her sweet cravings. "I have a sweet tooth – and I love sugar-free Jell-O," She says.
87. Apart from being good karma, following a vegetarian diet helps keep Alicia Silverstone svelte. "You don’t have to diet," she explains." Just focus on your own health. Eat whole grain, plant-basedfood. Eat this way and you can’t possibly be fat".
86. Curvaceous Kelly Brook credits her shapely figure to lots of bedroom action with boyfriend Billy Zane combined with a healthy lifestyle. She says, "I hardly do anything to keep in shape – sex keeps me healthy. I’ve never been on a crash diet or gone binge drinking and I’ve never taken drugs."
85. Janet Jackson finds it difficult to keep off the weight, so she turned to US diet guru David Allen to get her back on track. The singer ate four or five healthy low-fat meals a day. Combined with exercise. "It was all about the discipline," confesses the yo-yo dieting star.
84. US TV presenter Diane Sawyer drinks plenty of water, but adds ice cubes and a dash of lime to jazz it up!
83. Jaime Pressly took drastic action to kickstart her post-baby weight loss. "I did the cabbage soup diet," she confesses.
82. Kristin Davis says she never lets herself get hungry. "I went through periods when I said I can’t have this or I can’t have that. Now I don’t deprive myself. By giving myself permission I fuond that I don’t crave sweets as much anymore."