81. Sandra Bullock says that it’s all about training yourself to eat better. "I really changed myeating habits from pizza and diet coke to something like a piece of chicken and vegetables," she confesses.
80. After battling with anorexia, Christina Ricci admits she has to keep a close eye on how she loses weight. These days she says she allows herself the odd chocolate fix and just "five minutes a day to be insecure" about her appearance. "Going through the day being selfconscious," she says, "is not fun."
79. Matthew McConaughey is all about the action. "Work up a sweat at least once a day. That’s my rule," he says. Oh, and the toothbrush trick, of course!
78. You need energy to work out, says Emma Bunton, who advocates getting the right nutrients to keep you going, but "in smaller portions".
77. Reese Witherspoon opts for a frozen yoghurt rather than calorie-laden smoothies.
76. Hilary Duff says she sticks to a strict diet of lean proteins and vegetables to keep her in shape.
75. Singer Rihanna says that as soon as she stopped skipping meals and started eating four healthy meals a day – she lost weight almost instantly.
74. Cameron Diaz drinks a vegetable broth before dinner to fill her up, and chews on sugar-free gum to reduce cravings for lollies and sweet foods.
73. Owen Wilson swears by asparagus and parsley because they repress hunger and reduce bloating.
72. "When the waiter puts bread on the table, I immediately – and without hesitation or thought – dump my entire glass of water on it," confesses Uma Thurman.