71. "I do Kettlebellls." says Katherine Heigl. "It’s a weighted ball with a handle. Every exercise you do you’re either lifting it or flinging it. It’s cardio and weight training at the same time."
70. Mena Suvari borderlines obsessive when it comes to healthy eating! "I believe in healhty, organic food and I don’t eat sugar – I’m pretty anal," she says. "I’m very particular and it can be hard on set. I need to look at food before I eat it as I can visualise how it will affect my body."
69. Actor John Cusack stays away from "everything white" including flour, sugar and wheat.
68. The envy of many a woman, Paris Hilton manages to eat McDonald’s and Taco Bell without bulking up. But the party girl has a secret. "I just take a few bites." she says, so she never feels deprived. Clever!
67. ‘If I’m hungry I’m a monster and I get grumpy if I don’t eat," says Rachel Bilson, who comes prepared to avoid picking on fatty snacks. "I always have things in my purses. I love candy but I’ll also have healthy granola bars so I’ll be at a party and I’ll have an apple in my bag or cookies or crackers."
65. Denise Richards says she has "felt better consistently drinking noni juice." an antioxidant-rich Tahitian fruit juice that claims to boost immunity and energy.
64. Kelly Osbourne says dieting is all in the mind. "I find that when I get depressed that’s when I get it all back," she says, "AsI start working and I’m productive and I feel good about myself, the weight just goes."
63."Order an appetizer as an entree and get something that requires a little work like an artichoke," says Rebecca Romijn on eating out. "I try not to order things that obviously have too much fat, but also too much soduim. Soups have a lot of salt,"
62. Actress Ashley Judd starts off her day with a mug of hot water and lemon, to flush out her system and kickstart her metabolism.
61. Demi Moore also swears by prunes – to flatten her belly before an awards ceremony. The wonder fruit contains free radicals to zap wrinkles, too!