Here are some piccies of Rihanna at the beach in Barbados on Monday afternoon. She’s looking pretty healthy and fit isn’t she?
Rihanna was spotted relaxing in Barbados yesterday (Dec 27th). She’s looking very fit and toned isn’t she! After the copious amounts of junk food I’ve eaten over the past few days I don’t think I’d be hitting up the beach…. especially if a swarm of paparazzi would be taking my photo!
When asked about how Rihanna stays in shape, Rihanna has said:
“I like carbs, but at the end of the day, carbs are the enemy. It wasn’t so much losing weight as being fit and toned and healthy. I just didn’t feel great.
Now I’m working out and trying to eat healthy. That’s making me lose weight without even thinking about it.”
She has been working out with a trainer, counting calories, and “obsessing” over her legs she says.
About Her Low Carb Diet
Low-carbohydrate diets that cut out foods like bread and pasta work faster than low-fat diets, two new studies show. After six months, people on a low-carb diet lost more weight than those on a low-fat diet.
This low carb diet is designed to help you reduce cravings and lose weight at the fastest possible speed, it is packed with quick and easy low-carb meals, using ordinary foods.
This is an ideal weight loss plan for anyone who enjoys healthy low-carb eating and who wants to lose body fat as fast as possible.
Before starting this diet you should know:
- Eat regularly spaced meals and snacks, approximately every 4 to 5 hours, to avoid feeling famished and to keep energy levels high.
- Eliminate as much sugar as possible from your diet: soda, sweetened beverages, fruit juice, cookies, cakes, candies.
- Choose as many unprocessed foods as possible. Don’t worry if you use highly processed convenience foods some of the time — just minimize the damage as much as you can.
- Drink water between meals. If you must have flavored water, make your own. (Even sugar-free flavored water is high in artificial sweeteners, which will perpetuate your sweet tooth.) Add lemon, lime or orange slices to plain seltzer water for a refreshing taste without sugar.
- Take a daily multivitamin/mineral supplement for nutrition insurance.